Welcome to our comprehensive guide to Guthrie OK hotels. We understand that finding the right accommodation can be a daunting task, especially if you’re not familiar with the area. That’s why we’ve curated a list of the best hotels in Guthrie, complete with their features, amenities, and pros and cons. We hope this guide will help you make an informed decision and have a comfortable stay in Guthrie.
|The Pollard Inn||Downtown Guthrie||$150 per night||Free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, on-site restaurant, pet-friendly|
|Ash Street Place||North Guthrie||$80 per night||Free Wi-Fi, kitchenette, on-site parking, family-friendly|
|Sleep Inn & Suites||South Guthrie||$100 per night||Free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, indoor pool, fitness center|
If you’re looking for a cozy and historic accommodation, The Pollard Inn is your best bet. This charming hotel is located in the heart of downtown Guthrie, within walking distance to restaurants, shops, and attractions. The rooms are elegantly furnished with antiques and modern amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. The on-site restaurant, The Pollard Dining Room, serves delicious American cuisine and cocktails.
If you prefer a more affordable option, Ash Street Place is a good choice. This motel-style hotel offers clean and spacious rooms with kitchenettes, perfect for families or long-term stays. The location is a bit secluded, but it’s only a short drive to downtown Guthrie and the Lazy E Arena.
For those who want a comfortable and modern hotel, Sleep Inn & Suites is a top pick. This hotel features a range of amenities, including a complimentary hot breakfast, indoor pool, fitness center, and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are stylishly decorated with plush bedding and ergonomic workstations. The location is ideal for business travelers, as it’s close to the Mercy Hospital and the Logan County Fairgrounds.
Other notable hotels in Guthrie include La Quinta Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express & Suites, and Homewood Suites by Hilton.
- Q: What’s the best time to visit Guthrie?
- Q: Is Guthrie a safe place to stay?
- Q: Are there any pet-friendly hotels in Guthrie?
- Q: Can I get a refund if I cancel my reservation?
- Q: Is breakfast included in the room rate?
- Q: Are there any hotels near the Lazy E Arena?
- Q: Is parking available at the hotels?
- Q: Are there any hotels with a pool?
A: The best time to visit Guthrie is in the fall or spring, when the weather is mild and the foliage is beautiful.
A: Yes, Guthrie is generally a safe and friendly town. However, it’s always a good idea to take caution and be aware of your surroundings.
A: Yes, The Pollard Inn and several other hotels in Guthrie allow pets for an additional fee. Be sure to check their policies before booking.
A: It depends on the hotel’s cancellation policy. Some hotels offer free cancellation up to a certain date, while others require a deposit or charge a fee for cancellations.
A: It depends on the hotel. Some hotels offer complimentary breakfast, while others charge a fee or don’t provide breakfast at all.
A: Yes, Ash Street Place and several other hotels are located within a few miles of the Lazy E Arena.
A: Yes, all of the hotels listed in this guide offer on-site parking for guests.
A: Yes, Sleep Inn & Suites and several other hotels have indoor or outdoor pools for guests to enjoy.
Pros and Cons
The Pollard Inn:
- Pros: Historic and charming atmosphere, on-site restaurant, pet-friendly
- Cons: Expensive compared to other hotels in Guthrie, limited parking
Ash Street Place:
- Pros: Affordable, family-friendly, kitchenettes in every room
- Cons: Location is a bit secluded, outdated decor
Sleep Inn & Suites:
- Pros: Modern and comfortable rooms, complimentary hot breakfast, indoor pool and fitness center
- Cons: Can be noisy due to proximity to the highway, limited dining options nearby
Here are some tips to make the most of your stay in Guthrie:
- Explore downtown Guthrie and its many historic buildings, museums, and shops.
- Attend a show or event at the Lazy E Arena, one of the largest indoor rodeo arenas in the world.
- Take a stroll or bike ride on the Cottonwood Creek Trail, a scenic trail that winds through the countryside.
- Try some local specialties, such as chicken fried steak, fried okra, and pecan pie.
- Book your hotel in advance, especially during peak seasons and events.